Neo hospital D 170/A Sector 50 Noida
Call us today
The number one cause of disability worldwide is Back Pain, keeping many individuals from working or engaging in other regular activities. After skin conditions and osteoarthritis/joint problems, it is the third most frequent reason for doctor visits.
Back Pain is a critical situation that many people experience. Poor posture, bad sleeping patterns, and bad exercise routines are just a few of the causes. It can be Mild discomfort to intense pain that restricts your activities.
It affects more than 80 people at least once in their life. Around 50 to 60 individuals are predicted to encounter back discomfort at some time in their lives.
Symptoms of Back Pain
There are many potential causes of back pain, but most often it is caused by a muscle strain or injury. Symptoms of back pain include
If you’re suffering from any of the above back pain, don’t try to treat it at home with over-the-counter pain medications and rest; seeing the best neurologist in Noida could help you get relief more quickly and keep you from making your back problem worse over time.
While there are several different types of neuro-musculoskeletal physicians, Dr. Khursheed Imam Kazmi, the best neurologist in Greater Noida specializes in the treatment of conditions like herniated discs, spinal stenosis, compression fractures, spinal fusions, fibromyalgia, and other musculoskeletal problems that can cause debilitating pain and limit mobility. He has extensive experience treating back pain and can help you find relief.
What Causes Back Pain
Back Pain can be caused by various reasons such as :
poor posture, improper lifting, and bending, improper sleeping position,
Weak muscles, Excessive stress, and strain on the back muscles
Repetitive motions and awkward postures, poor diet
and many more.
Common Types Of Back Pain
The most common types of back pain are
1. Spinal pain: It is a common condition that involves pain in the lower back. It can occur due to a number of causes, including injury or degenerative changes in the spine.
2. Sciatica: It is a condition that affects one side of the body and radiates from the sciatic nerve. It can cause numbness, tingling, or pain in the leg or foot, and can be caused by injury, surgery, or a tumor.
3. Disc herniation or herniated disc: Disc herniation is when a rubbery disc becomes displaced from its normal position within the spine. This can happen at any point along the spine, and it can cause pain and discomfort in any part of the body that is affected
4. Lumbar radiculopathy: Lumbar radiculopathy is caused by compression, and irritation of nerve root in the lower back. The most common cause of this is osteoarthritis, but other causes can include injury, tumor, or infection.
5. Lumbar spondylosis (spinal degeneration): It is a condition that causes degeneration of the vertebrate disk of the lower back. It is called a degenerative disk because it is thought to be caused by degeneration of the disk itself. The exact cause of lumbar spondylosis is unknown, but it is thought to be linked to genetics and/or environmental factors.
The best neurologists in Noida can help you determine the cause of your pain and develop a treatment plan to alleviate your symptoms.